The Simply Luxurious Life®: Morning Task, Evening Pleasure  

February 12, 2010

Morning Task, Evening Pleasure

Often times, the smallest effort can generate the greatest peace in one’s already overscheduled day.  Something my aunt suggested quite some time ago, has become a habit that I keep on a daily basis.  And while at the time, it seemed almost tedious, it has proven to be a source of calm at the end of any given busy day.

Making one’s bed in the morning only takes but two minutes, however, brings a wonderful closure to the end of a harrowing day.   Feast your eyes on the many bed ensembles below that gently whisper sweet dreams to anyone who slumbers in them I’m sure.

To all of my readers, I truly am so glad you continue to stop by, and I hope you have a grand extended weekend and a lovely Valentine’s Day.

(Elle Decor – Ali Wentworth and George Stephanopoulos’ home)

(Elle Decor)
(Room Envy)
(Elle Decor)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 12, 2010 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

I must have OCD because I can't actually remember the last time I left the house without making the bed. Although, sometimes, if I'm in a terrible rush, I might not arrange the throw pillows :)
What a sad case I am!

 
At February 12, 2010 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Such beautiful rooms!

 
At February 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

The white and gold room and the one below it are my favourites! Sweet blog!

xoxo--Tamanna

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home