The Simply Luxurious Life®: Bring Me Blouses!  

March 19, 2010

Bring Me Blouses!

The rotation of my closet is about to begin.  Sweaters will soon be boxed up and put away, and beautiful bright, floral blouses will be moving to the forefront of my closet.  The last few days of sixty and seventy degree weather has done wonders for helping me get through the work week and finally to the much anticipated weekend.  And that means my wardrobe is taking a new shape as well.

One pleasure that I enjoy while shopping is finding an unexpectedly beautiful, feminine blouse that is flattering to the figure and gorgeous on the eyes. So in preparation for an upcoming shopping trip to Portland, I decided to do a little window shopping online to prime my shopping muscles, if you know what I mean.  Have a look and maybe you’ll find something that would be a perfect addition to your spring wardrobe.

 J.Crew Palmera Ruffle Blouse -Sale- $78 – color Hyacinth

Mary Katrantzou – Spring 2010

Valentino – Spring 2010

Max Azria - $338

Banana Republic - $79.50

Banana Republic - $69.50 (also available in white and black)

Ann Taylor – Sale $49.99

 

Carolina Herrera – Spring 2010

DVF Resort Line – Sale $158

 

Images: (7) shop LA Style (8) I Heart That (10) The Frisky (11) Harper’s Bazaar (12) Indi Denim

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 19, 2010 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Great blouses!

 
At March 19, 2010 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

I love the wardrobe rotation!
These blouses are sooooo gorgeous, darling!
Love your selections!

xoxox,
CC

 
At March 20, 2010 at 1:31 AM , Blogger Romany said...

I need the white blouses from The Frisky and Harpers Bazaar - they're simply too gorgeous not to be in my possession...
Great post, so spring!
Romany
xx

 
At March 21, 2010 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Apt. #34 said...

I'm head over heels for the rachel bilson look!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home