The Simply Luxurious Life®: Shall We Chat?  

March 16, 2010

Shall We Chat?

One of the things I treasure most is a good conversation with a friend in a cozy coffee shop, outside while the world is our entertainment or gathered in a welcoming living room.  As I begin to appreciate interior design more with each magazine or blog I gaze at, I’m realizing that reserving space in our homes for conversations, coffee, tea and relaxation without the clamor of the television is something that truly would be a luxury.

So as I continue to re-design my living room in my mind, I thought I’d share some welcoming images that are aching for a great conversation to transpire.  Won’t you join me?  Grab your drink of choice, pick the coziest chair or couch that is too your liking, and I’ll be all ears.

 

Images: (1) Oliveaux (2) House Beautiful (3) La Dolce Vita (4) Decor Pad (5)Studio Annetta (6) Laissez Faire Design (7,8&9)Decor Pad (10) Coco Cozy (11,12,13) Elle Decor (14) Cote de Texas (15) Decor Pad (16,17) House Beautiful (18) Cote de Texas

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 16, 2010 at 6:22 AM , Blogger Gwen Driscoll said...

Just beautiful images. Hope you get your Living Room soon.

Gwen

 
At March 16, 2010 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Beautiful rooms. I love Jessica Stam's living room to death.

 
At March 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Fifi Flowers said...

FABULOUS rooms!!!
BTW... the teacup rides were from Europa Disney in Germany and Disneyland in California... HOWEVER... I just added Disneyland Paris!!!
ENJOY your day... merci for visiting!
Fifi

 
At March 16, 2010 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Alexandria ♥ said...

Wow s.l.
Lovely post.
I haven't heard the expression "and I'll be all ears" in a long time.
Charming.

 
At March 16, 2010 at 8:53 AM , Blogger The Everyday Bon Vivant said...

What a creative post. How beautiful are the feminine robin-egg-blue chairs in the last photo? When I redecorated my living room, I started with two chairs by the bay window and worked out from there. Good luck.

 
At March 16, 2010 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Totally inspiring (and inspired!) post, darling! My fave is the one with the purple zebra chairs!

xoxox,
CC

 
At March 16, 2010 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Angela said...

I so adore the white and aqua color room. : )

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home