The Simply Luxurious Life®: Barely There  

March 2, 2010

Barely There

An item in my wardrobe that I seem to always be in search of regardless of how many I already have is the nude pump. Versatility, simplicity, a touch of class and an aid to one’s physique, this is an item all women should have in their closets.  And if you are not a fan of pumps, a pair of nude flats can do wonderful things as well for your attire.

I recently purchased a pair of nude pumps that I am thrilled about. While sky-high, Sofft pumps are surprisingly comfortable.  In the workplace, this heel will easily handle the work day and, at the same time, finish off a fantastic look.

By including nude in your every day attire you allow yourself to wear a variety of outfits.  After all, nude is a neutral and looks just as wonderful with black, as it does with navy, brown, pink – pick a color and you can slip on pair of nude heels and look pulled together and fabulous instantaneously!

As well as being able to wear it with a variety of outfits, it also elongates the leg, making it appear longer because of creation of one seemingly long line which isn’t broken off at the ankle as it would be if a darker color had been choosen.

Have a look at a handful of pumps and flats with prices ranging from $70 to $900.  Also, take a look at a few beautiful ladies displaying effortlessly how one can pull this look off.  All of them display a clean, classic look that is easy to attain depending on your style.

Sofft – Ramona pump in Sand

 Christian Louboutin – Simple 70 Leather Pumps

Jimmy Choo – Private Patent Leather Sandals

 

Christian Louboutin -  Lady Claude Peep Toe Pumps Fairy Shoe Princess

 

Nine West – Bonfire Pump  Endless

Lanvin patent leather ballerina flats  - Net-A-Porter

Images: (4) shoe paparazzi (6) Shoe Blog (8) Solar Navigator (9) Vanity Fair (10) Splendid City (11) Red Carpet Colors (12) Ed B Designs

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At March 2, 2010 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Kay said...

agreed! although, I already own a few...still looking for that 'perfect' pair, you know the one could be dressed up, or dressed down, the every-day pair???? sigh...the search continues

 
At March 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

I've never owned nude pumps but have been meaning to check out Sofft so this could be the year! I have to confess, I'm still recovering from all that 80's advice which decreed your shoes should be darker than your hemline... sigh.

 
At March 2, 2010 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

I just adore a nude shoe!
The Choos are my favorites...
Gorgeous post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

 
At March 2, 2010 at 11:14 AM , Anonymous The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Love! They make your legs look a mile long. Need to pick up a pair pronto... XO

 
At March 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM , Blogger I am Khatu said...

You can't never go wrong with a pair of nude pumps.

 
At March 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Erica Cook said...

absolutely yummy!! xo

 
At May 16, 2010 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny that I found this post about nude shoes now, because I just wore mine for a party yesterday. What was not the best idea, because I didn't wore them that often yet and I have to admit that I bought them half a number to small (I loved them so much in the window shop) my feeds started to hurt soon. It was horrible, but I looked fabulous! ^^

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

What a wonderfully written article. :) A nude shoe seems to fit with nearly any outfit, and although I am a great fan of nude heels, I had never seen a pair of nude flats before. But I really adore the Lanvin ones, really chic.


http://secondhandspring.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home