The Simply Luxurious Life®: Casual State of Mind  

February 24, 2010

Casual State of Mind

I’ve hit mid-week and I’m ready for some serenity, a lessening of the frantic pace.  So many places to find it, but often times, for me, it starts with the outfit I don for the duration of the day.  And while I must dress in my professional attire today, I am going to imagine I am wearing one of the outfits below, courtesy of the beautiful-in-anything Cameron Diaz. 

Images: (1) pure design blog, (2) (pure design blog) & (3) my apologies ??

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 24, 2010 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love those jeans!

 
At February 24, 2010 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous casual looks!
Love that sweater!

xoxox,
CC

 
At February 24, 2010 at 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The third outfit is awesome!!

xoxo
Angie
www.fashionxpose.blogspot.com

 
At February 24, 2010 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That last look is so comfortable looking--yum! I need that! Hope you're having a good week--it's flying by already!

xo Mary Jo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home