The Simply Luxurious Life®: Jennifer Aniston Moving to NYC  

April 10, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Moving to NYC

Just this past weekend on one of the new blogs I have discovered and fallen in love with, Hooked on Houses, I discovered that Jennifer Aniston’s newly renovated Beverly Hills home is for sale as she is looking to relocate to New York City.

At the time, the newly revealed photos in the March 2010 issue of Architectural Digest were very much anticipated (click here to see the photos). Having named the house Ohana which means “extended family”, Aniston shared her reasoning for wanting to sell:

“I couldn’t sleep and I sort of had one of those moments where I went, I really need to simplify… and clear out the clutter. And along with that thought came, ‘I should sell my house.’ … I had the realization that this is just too much for me. I’m not this person.”

Listed at $42 million, I wish the best for her, as I have always been impressed with what she does next as it seems to reveal her quiet strength. While it was rumored that she purchased a 4-bedroom duplex in the West Village, the purchase appears to have fallen through and she is still on the hunt.

Below are a few more images of Ohana and for more information on the listing, click here.

All images of West Village penthouse via Daily Mail and all Ohana images via Hooked on Houses.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At April 10, 2011 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think quiet strength really sums her up nicely...I adore everything JA does, including this amazing home...can't wait to see what she does in NYC!

 
At April 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Blogger little luxury list said...

Ohana is such a beautiful place and certainly exudes a warmth and strength. How cool that she is moving to my hometown!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

 
At April 11, 2011 at 12:08 AM , Blogger Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Wow! I LOVE JA; she really is a natural beauty. Her home is to die for, but I can understand how you can out-grow your living space.I guess it's all part of growing except we all don't have the funds to physically move every time we feel like this.

 
At April 11, 2011 at 6:11 AM , Blogger kim23 said...

Jennifer's newly renovated Beverly Hills house is too expensive, in my opinion. If she reduces the price of the house, she will surely find a buyer soon. Moreover, the best way of selling a Beverly Hills home is through a real estate agent. It seems that she hired a real estate agent called michaellibow in order to sell this home.

 
At April 11, 2011 at 7:12 AM , Anonymous Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Shannon! I hope we get a chance to see the place she ends up with in NYC.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home