The Simply Luxurious Life®: Laura U Mag – April/May 2011 Issue  

April 7, 2011

Laura U Mag – April/May 2011 Issue

A few months ago, I gleefully announced that I had been invited to contribute to Laura U Mag – a luxury decor and style online magazine which was something I was over the moon about.  Today my second contribution is included in the newly released April/May “Green Issue” of Laura U, as well my interview of a blogger I met at the commencement of my blogging adventures.

Above is a glimpse of my article Enjoying the Outdoors: Spring Style (page 30) where I put together an outfit for almost any stylish occasion you may find yourself in this spring if you step outdoors.

Karee Laing (editor of Laura U Mag) also provided the opportunity for an interview of bloggers who are professionals in their fields.  With spring cleaning in mind and wanting to create a fresh start in the homes we all love, I was happy to have The English Organizer – Pauline Wiles, accept my invitation to share her expertise of detailed, yet simple ways to bring more order and thereby creating a sanctuary in each of our homes. Full of inspiration and ideas that are sure to add a smile to your abode (page 112).

Two other very talented decor bloggers, Tonia Bozeman of Chic Modern Vintage and Shannon Fitzpatrick of What’s Up Whimsy offer insightful and inspiring articles as well as the entire issue has grown in size and is full of even more stylish inspiration, beautiful images of decor and candy for the eyes.

To read the issue, click here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm looking forward to reading the whole issue at leisure, with a nice cup of tea by my side. ;)

 
At April 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Plami said...

This magazine sounds really interesting! Definitely going to check it out! :)

XOXO
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

 
At April 8, 2011 at 4:10 AM , Blogger Tonia Lee Smith said...

I really enjoyed your contribution.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home