The Simply Luxurious Life®: Links á la Mode – Fashion: Forever Evolving  

April 1, 2011

Links á la Mode – Fashion: Forever Evolving

A tremendous thank you to Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion for choosing to include my post on Eric Bompard’s cashmere sweater as suggested by Ines de la Fressange. Below you’ll find the list of fashionable posts from the Independent Fashion Blogger’s weekly Links á la Mode. You’re sure to find some amazing posts by some talented bloggers.

Fashion: Forever Evolving

Edited by Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion

Hello everyone! I’m super excited to be making my debut as an IFB Links a la Mode Editor this week. As I visited each link, I was reminded that each had the exact thing in common with the next, that Fashion is Forever Evolving.

From your Mothers fashion advice, a beauty “how to” video, or a legendary icons passing, fashion is always changing and taking form in a new shape. I am constantly thriving to acquaint myself with the “fashion unfamiliar.” This weeks links did just that for me. I’m thrilled to be a new member of the IFB family and cannot wait to see everyone’s posts throughout the upcoming year!

Links à la Mode: March 31st

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Ryan said...

Congrats on making the list! Keep up the great work on your site.

Ryan
http://www.fashables.com

 
At April 1, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on being on this weeks IFB Weekly roundup! I love your post! I was on it too and I think we had a similar idea, check it out! Great minds think alike :)

(Click the first link on the list to check it out!)

 
At April 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Debbie Baker Burns said...

Congratulations! And I also want to say that I absolutely love your mission statement. It's very inspiring!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home