The Simply Luxurious Life®: Sponsor Post – A Cook’s Garden  

March 30, 2011

Sponsor Post – A Cook’s Garden

As winter slowly comes to a close and spring can been seen on the calendar, the garden and flower catalogues begin to trickle in via my mailman.  There are a handful that I receive, but one that immediately catches my eye and impresses me year after year with its quality offerings is A Cook’s Garden: Seeds & Plants for Gourmet Gardeners.

One of the must-haves in my small garden are oodles of tomato plants – Roma, Beefeater, and especially heirlooms. My favorite snack to pull together and enjoy on a hot lazy evening before dinner is my tomato, basil and mozzarella bruschetta paired with a crisp glass of Abeja’s viognier.

And, while you can choose to order seeds and start them in the winter while waiting for spring to arrive, if you are a bit behind (as I am right now), you can order the plants as well. And another feature that I enjoy about their website and catalogue are the many recipes they share on how to use all of the vegetables you will be growing – from gourmet arugula salads to healthy, but tasty dressings, a Swiss chard tart and complete stir-fry meals (click here to see all the recipes they offer).

I don’t know about you, but I am ready to begin perusing farmer’s markets as well as enjoy the produce that will be hopefully springing up in my own garden.  Happy Spring!

Click here to view their 2011 catalogue.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2011 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous Affordable Medical Insurance said...

Wow! Love these pics! And the strawberries, YUM!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home