The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

March 25, 2011

The Weekend . . .

Is it the weekend already? It seems to have arrived in a jiff, but I will take that as a good sign that the past week has gone well. With time to work in the garden and straighten things up here on the blog, I am thankful for the slow pace of the last few days as my vacation comes to a close.

However, with that said, I still have a few more days, and I am looking forward to reading even more (one of the things that excites me beyond imagination is when my Amazon packages arrive from the mailman – it truly feels like Christmas morning), getting a nap in during the afternoon lull and possibly treating myself to a “me” day.

I hope this past week has gone well for you, and spring is beginning to show its colors wherever you may be. On the blog this week, there have been a handful of posts that readers seemed to have enjoyed, but none as much as 10 Essential Shoes Every Woman Should Have. I especially took great enjoyment out of putting this post together because it gave me an excuse to peruse the internet for my favorite shoes.

Take a look at this Friday’s weekly newsletter where a fantastic, but short book is suggested, a stylish fun spring outfit idea and my thoughts how to define a rich life is shared.

Also, here is a look at some of the more popular posts on the blog this past week:

*Rules of Style – Elle Macpherson

*Vênsette – A Brilliant Website For Busy Women

*Why Not . . .  Take In All That Spring Has To Offer?

*Beautiful Bodies of Work

*How to Create Opportunities

*Live Below Your Means

And if you are a subscriber to The Simply Luxurious Life’s newsletter, look forward to Friday, April 1st for the Spring Issue – full of ways to incorporate the spring trends and styles into your wardrobe. {If you’d like to subscribe, click here.}

Have a lovely weekend, and I’ll see you on Monday. Bonjour!

Images: (1) Louis Vuitton F//W 09/10 (2) Source

5 Comments:

At March 25, 2011 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Splenderosa said...

"ME" days. Those are just perfect, aren't they?
xx's Marsha

 
At March 25, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Blogger A Casa da Vá said...

I also love when amazon packages arrive! Just checked the shoes post - amazing!

 
At March 26, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

I love your blog!! It is such an inspiration for me!! It is the first blog I read, and constantly refer to for keeping me on track. Thank you

 
At March 26, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Splendid Market said...

Have a wonderful weekend Shannon! My "me" days will be next week. Enjoy!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Jaclyn Beith said...

Your blog is beautiful and fun to read! Thank you!

Jaclyn

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home