The Simply Luxurious Life®: Twirled  

September 8, 2010

Twirled

Recently, Kate Spade New York released Twirl, their most recent fragrance, and while I’m quite the traditionalist when it comes to my scent (Chanel No. 5), I can’t help but be attracted to the simple, yet eye-catching packaging.  Described as having pink watermelon mingled with blackberry and red currant, combined with a heart of fresh flowers including orange blossom, star jasmine, tiare flower and sweet magnolia and finished with luminous musks and a touch of French macaron (straight from the patisserie, of course), I became a goner as soon as  they included a patisserie in the description. Truly though, next week when I’m at Nordstrom, I do believe I will be stopping by the Kate Spade perfume counter to see if I my nose appreciates it as much as my eyes do.

 

Images: (1) We Heart It (2) Kate Spade

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At September 8, 2010 at 1:21 PM , Blogger PinkFleurette said...

I love the way that they advertise perfume. It's so hard to find a good signature fragrance!

I'll look into this one, if it's light enough I may invest :)

Erica
Classy and Delicious

 
At September 8, 2010 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I do love the packaging- Thanks for the heads up- I'll stop by the counter the next time I am out at a department store.

Nice to meet you!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 4:23 PM , Blogger highheeledlife said...

They had me at the packaging! After the reading the delicious description I think I gain a couple pounds... my sweet tooth must investegate.. There are so many fragrances on the market today that it becomes a maze of sorts. HHL

 
At September 8, 2010 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

The packaging is so cool:) Have a great day my dear

Ps: I am hosting a lovely GIVEAWAY!!!...please join in

 
At September 8, 2010 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

i love that bottle... sooo cute and modern... will try that perfume next time I'm at nordstrom!

 
At September 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Marcie said...

Love this post! Your blog is awesome. I am so glad I found it.

xo M

 
At September 9, 2010 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

I too have been wanting to know how their new scent is, keep us posted. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home