The Simply Luxurious Life®: Seeing Double!  

May 24, 2010

Seeing Double!

 

What to wear, what to wear?  One of the most genuine and honest voices I have found through my time blogging is Kelly of Out of Colorado, and she again, has graciously bestowed upon Simply Luxurious not one, but TWO awards.  Upon accepting them, I was asked to share what I might wear if I had the opportunity to attend the “Blogger” Academy Awards.  Too many dresses, designers and styles to choose from, but I decided to stick with classics.  

The beautiful black Chanel gown worn by Penelope Cruz with a simple jeweled sandal by Manolo Blahnik and just a touch of diamond shimmer from Tiffany’s fabulous Jazz earrings

And my mode of transportation would be, in order to adhere to the theme, a 1956 Mercedez-Benz.

Thank you Kelly for so kindly including me on your list for the Trendy Blog Award and the Versatile Blogger.

The fabulous ladies I’d like to pass both of these awards on to are:

Pour L’Amour de Fashion

A Lovely Being

Everything Fabulous

Following Rabbits

La Dolce Vita

Couture Carrie

Simply pass the awards on to people you feel are deserving and share how you might arrive at a spectacular event such as the Oscars.  Congratulations!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 25, 2010 at 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words, I'm humbled and grateful! Beautiful outfit and classy ride, for the Bloggy awards! Have a gorgeous Tuesday! xo

 
At May 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your awards, darling, and thank you SO much for honoring me!

xoxox,
CC

 
At May 25, 2010 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award!! love it...I am super happy for you!!! J'adore your writing and what you write about...!!! Thank you so much for thinking on me...you brought a smile to my day!!!
Ohh boy what to choose for the blogger's award...and if you are going to look that fabulous I better look the part... if I am going with you!!!!
Again thank you darling & hope you have a great Tuesday night!

 
At May 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM , Blogger caitlinmarie said...

oh my goodness I'm so honored! and so excited to go pretend online oscar dress shopping! Penny's dress is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home