The Simply Luxurious Life®: I’m Craving . . .  

May 21, 2010

I’m Craving . . .

This Friday finds my cravings a bit all over the board, but I have my reasons.  Trust me.  Have a look at what’s on my mind and then please share what you have a hankering for at the end of this week.  I can’t wait to hear. 

Here it goes.  Having sat down last night to write a few posts that gravitated towards the theme of love, I’m craving . . .

. . . a little bit of tender loving care . . .

. . . a lovely, casual, yet feminine nautical spring top by Oasis (Stripe Crop Silk Top) . . .

. . . time with my Norman and Oscar . . .

. . . the sweet sounds of Lady Antebellum’s CD . . .

. . . a reboot of my health regimen . . .

. . . and the reassurance that I’m heading in the right direction.

Have a fantastic Friday and a lovely weekend. And rest assured, any path that involves optimism, support and sincerity is a path I’ll most certainly be traveling.  Enjoying the ride most definitely, and I hope you’re enjoying yours!

 

Images: (1) We Heart It (4) Source (5)C Sebastian  (6) Cameron Simonds

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 21, 2010 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

awe what a great post sweetie! - i love it - inspiring! *bug hug just for u*

... i do have twitter, never really use it, but i go by, "Deviltress" on it ..

have an all smiles weekend
*hugs*
Erika

~Tiptoe Butterfly~

 
At May 21, 2010 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

What a great post doll! Love the storyline. So chic! Have a lovely weekend!

 
At May 21, 2010 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Christine said...

Great post. I especially love that last image. Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At May 22, 2010 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Amy Thomas said...

Congrats on a rich and productive week. Enjoy your 'downtime' this weekend! :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home