The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short and Sweet  

March 21, 2010

Short and Sweet

St. Patrick’s Day has come and gone, but I couldn’t help sharing a bit more green.   The week has passed so quickly, and if your schedule has been anything like mine, you’ve probably had a tough time squeezing all of the things you desire to do into each day. In fact, I barely remembered to wear green on Wednesday, let alone blog about it. 

Despite this, I am so thankful for my blog subscriptions, reader boards and dashboard which allow me to catch up on my favorite blogs whenever my schedule allows. Unfortunately, it wasn’t until the last two days that I found time to sit down and enjoy all of them.

So, just in case you weren’t able to stop by as often as you may have liked, here is a short recap of my weekly posts:

Monday - Serendipity or Determination?

Tuesday - Ideal Conversational Decor

Wednesday -Friends, Wine and an Enjoyable Discussion

Thursday - Italian Dinner

Friday - Spring Wardrobe Update

Saturday - A Perfect Day by Design

I hope everyone’s Sunday is moving along swimmingly. Here’s to all of my wonderful readers, creative and motivational tweeters and the sunshine that has been hanging out with us lately.

Images: (1) Louis Vuitton (2) House Beautiful

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2010 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Romany said...

I love the colour green (especially green apples - mmm), but I completely forgot to wear green on St Patricks day. Naughty me. :-/
Hehe, on the contrary, my lack of job means I have so much free time it's actually damaging my mental health. I really think I'm going crazy!
There's an award waiting for you at my blog, by the way! :)
Romany
xx

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home