The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

July 8, 2011

The Weekend . . .

With many books to be read and croissants to be savored, I am looking particularly forward to this weekend with its cooler temperatures and time to slowly do as I please.  With a busy work week behind me, nothing is sweeter than two days to revel in at my complete discretion.

This week on the blog, a wonderful giveaway was introduced for the blog Decor8’s founder Holly Becker’s first book – DECORATE.  If you haven’t entered click here and be sure to do so by this Saturday, July 9th at midnight (pacific standard time).  The winner will be announced Sunday afternoon (July 10th). I only wish I could give every one a book as I genuinely think you will find it to be an amazing resource that puts the power of interior decorating into your very own hands.

In Paris this past week, haute couture designs sashayed down the runways and two designers’ collections in particular caught my attention (Elie Saab & Giambattista Valli). Speaking of style, a few readers have contacted me about the Rules of Style regular post and while I’m not posting it weekly anymore, I am going to try to post it at least once a month as I know so many of you enjoyed it.  This upcoming week you will see just such a post.

Also in the upcoming week is yet another GIVEAWAY here on The Simply Luxurious Life. I can’t believe the wealth that has come this way, but I am so very excited to share it with you.  If you are looking for a very versatile and stylish dress, stop by next week to enter and learn more. 

And for those of you who have been finding the tips and advice helpful in my Financial Food for Thought series, this next Friday (July 15th) it will be back.

As for this week, here is what was happening on The Simply Luxurious Life:

*Why Not . . . Be Preventative?

*The Key to Accessories

*Freedom: Create Your Own Legacy

*Kate Moss’ Wedding  Day

And this week’s newsletter - #56 – click here to take a look.

Have a lovely weekend everyone and until Monday, bonjour!

{Receive additional simply luxurious ideas and inspiration by subscribing to the weekly newsletter. Click here to view a past issue and simply sign up by entering your first name and email address in the middle column to the right on the homepage of The Simply Luxurious Life blog. Each issue arrives promptly in your inbox early Friday morning or late Thursday evening depending on where you live.}

{Have a Twitter account and want inspiration throughout the day as well as being notified of the most recent posts on The Simply Luxurious Life? Follow me here @simplyluxurious. }

Images: (1) Southern Sophistication (2) Bon Vivant Gourmand

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Joy said...

Great links for the weekend. I absolutely love Saab and VALLI most of all!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home