The Simply Luxurious Life®: Larry Crowne - A Movie To Enjoy  

June 30, 2011

Larry Crowne - A Movie To Enjoy

There are many movies on my list this summer that I am very anxious to see (Midnight in Paris, and Crazy, Stupid, Love just to name a few), but one that I am very confident that I will enjoy and should be able to invite almost anyone to watch it with me is the new movie that is produced, written, directed and stars Tom Hanks alongside one of my favorite actresses Julia Roberts – Larry Crowne.

When interviewed recently for the CBS Sunday Morning show, Hanks specifically makes sure his sets are fun. Period.  And I can only imagine with Julia’s infectious laugh and Tom Hanks running the show, that this wasn’t a problem in the least.

Out in theaters Friday, July 1st, if you’re not sure what to do this weekend, but want to thoroughly get your money’s worth – go watch Larry Crowne.

{Receive additional simply luxurious ideas and inspiration by subscribing to the weekly newsletter. Click here to view a past issue and simply sign up by entering your first name and email address in the middle column to the right on the homepage of The Simply Luxurious Life blog. Each issue arrives promptly in your inbox early Friday morning or late Thursday evening depending on where you live.}

{Have a Twitter account and want inspiration throughout the day as well as being notified of the most recent posts on The Simply Luxurious Life? Follow me here @simplyluxurious. }

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2011 at 5:01 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

I too look forward to seeing this and I highly recommend Midnight in Paris, loved every minute. Owen Wilson was fabulous!

 
At July 2, 2011 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to see this and am glad to see you write about it. I saw both of them interviewed on david letterman {which I never watch, but just happened to catch for some reason} and it looks like such a fun summer movie. Hoping you are having a wonderful and relaxing long weekend Shannon!

xo Mary Jo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home