The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

June 24, 2011

The Weekend . . .

A beautiful weekend is in front of us and I am thrilled to see it arrive. With an opportunity to be pampered, a book I cannot wait to pore through and time in abundance, it is sure to be a wonderful few days. What might you be up to this weekend?

The first official weekend of the summer and already we are nearing the end of June.  The time has flown, but hopefully that is a sign of getting lost in our work and leisure time and thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

I want to thank the many readers who have sent emails and left lovely comments this week. You never cease to make me appreciate the platform I have here on The Simply Luxurious Life, and I never want to take that for granted. Thank you to everyone for stopping by and checking out new ways to introduce a bit of simple luxury into your lives.

Here is a look back on the week on the blog:

*Why Not . . . Wear A Dress? (full of ideas for your body type)

*A Very Important Detail

*Be Attractive to Wealth

*A Decadent Dessert for Adults & Children

*Summer Style Inspiration

*A memoir worth reading – The House in France

*My new at-home workout video – Body by Bethenny – DVD Review

*Loving this new fashion line – No.21 – Resort 2012

*Ideas for Ending the Day Well

And the weekly newsletter – Issue #54 – click here to view.

Have a beautiful and inspired weekend, and I’ll be back on Monday morning with a post to fire you up for the week ahead. Bonjour!

{Receive additional simply luxurious ideas and inspiration by subscribing to the weekly newsletter. Click here to view a past issue and simply sign up by entering your first name and email address in the middle column to the right on the homepage of The Simply Luxurious Life blog. Each issue arrives promptly in your inbox early Friday morning or late Thursday evening depending on where you live.}

{Have a Twitter account and want inspiration throughout the day as well as being notified of the most recent posts on The Simply Luxurious Life? Follow me here @simplyluxurious. }

Images: (1)  Style Essentials (2) Heartbeatoz

8 Comments:

At June 24, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Splenderosa said...

Lovely. Wonderful thoughts, sweetie. xx's

 
At June 24, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger lexi920 said...

Not only do I look forward to the weekend but I also look forward to this newsletter and the wonderful pictures you include.

It helps me welcome the wonderful possibilities the weekends have to offer!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Talia said...

I love your weekend blog and the weekly newsletter. I anxiously await their arrival in my in box.

Thank you for producing such a beautiful blog. I love and look forward to each post.

Cheers to a relaxing weekend!

 
At June 24, 2011 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Bring Pretty Back said...

Loving all of the topics on this weeks blog!
I want to wear more dresses~ I always feel to fat to wear them!
But they are just so girly!
Have a PRETTY day!
Kristin

 
At June 25, 2011 at 6:24 AM , Anonymous Monteen said...

Hi Shannon, after spending last week in Charleson,S.C. I have a suggestion to complete a lovely weekend and that would be RUN don't WALK to see Woody Allen's beautiful, funny, sweet movie...MIDNIGHT IN PARIS..We did this on a hot-hot-hot afternoon...what a treat. Great movie for all ages.

 
At June 25, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Monteen - So glad to hear a review of the film! I have it on my must-see for the summer and have read reviews, but until your comment had yet to talk to someone who had seen. Thank you for the two thumbs up. Can't wait. :)

 
At June 26, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

Your weekends always look so idyllic... tell me, are they truly like that, or do chores and errands sneak in, like they do with me? :(

 
At June 26, 2011 at 4:33 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

The English Organizer - Pauline - my weekends always include some sort of chore - I must confess. :) But that is what makes them all the more sweet to savor - completing tasks around the house always leave me in a little bit better mood. :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home