The Simply Luxurious Life®: Carey Mulligan – Cover Elle UK – January 2011  

December 24, 2010

Carey Mulligan – Cover Elle UK – January 2011

A talent and a beauty at the young age of 25. Carey Mulligan, in promotion of her film Never Let Me Go, shines on the cover of Elle UK’s January 2011 issue. With her short ‘do and mod style clothing, her unique elegance is a treat to gaze upon.

But the film I can’t wait to see her star in is Baz Luhrmann’s version of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1925 classic The Great Gatsby in the leading role of Daisy Buchanan. Tentatively scheduled to be released in June of 2012, Leonardo DiCaprio has also signed on to revive a time era that he seems to shine in. Patience, patience, patience.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 25, 2010 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Truly, she is fabulous. Love her haircut -- I think if I were to go super short, this would be it!

xoxo

 
At December 26, 2010 at 8:09 AM , Anonymous Laura Connell said...

I haven't seen her work yet, so I look forward to catching her in an upcoming performance. Or perhaps renting "An Education". My dad gave me the book on which it is based. He grew up in London in the 60s so has a romantic fondness for that era.

 
At December 26, 2010 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a striking beauty and so young. Her hair just rocks so short - I wish I could rock that look. A great editorial - my British Elle is doing me proud!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home