The Simply Luxurious Life®: Sugar and Spice Invitation  

December 21, 2010

Sugar and Spice Invitation

 

Emily of Sugar & Spice, who you may remember from her spotlight in The Simply Luxurious Life’s newsletter, asked me recently if I would participate in her Advent Calendar series, and I quickly took her up on her invitation. Click here to learn about a grand holiday tradition that I look forward to every year, why I began blogging and what I enjoy doing when I’m not blogging.  A tremendous thank you to Emily for a such a beautiful and kind write-up. Happy Holidays!

 

Images: Sugar & Spice

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Hot Cake Fashion, Pretty Purple Dress said...

I read the interview, it sound like you have a fab life with dog strolling, wine in the bubblebath and reading books..ahh..great:-)I'm not far from it, but have all these projects on and it just feels like it's a never ending long wheel of small obsticles that I'm constantly battling but I'm getting there, to reading that book and fully relax I mean:-)Merry Christmas..xoxox Alice

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home