The Simply Luxurious Life®: Christmas Wishes On Lanalou Style  

December 21, 2010

Christmas Wishes On Lanalou Style

Lana of Lanalou Style asked me recently if I would share a few of my Christmas wishes – one being a luxury item and one stocking filler, and two ideas quickly came to mind – books and fashion.  Stop on by (simply click here) and see why these two are my go-to picks.

Thank you so much Lana for inviting me to share.  What are the holidays for if not to dream a little dream?

Image: Lanalou Style

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Leah said...

Glad you got a mention, and thanks for posting this link, I love finding new blogs I never knew about and am now following Lanalou...

p.s. Love all your Xmas posts!

xoxo,
Leah
http://couturearabesque.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home