The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures . . .  

December 23, 2010

Thursday Treasures . . .

. . . taking a more-than-ready-for trip to get away . . .

. . . a break from the daily professional attire . . .

. . . seeing the Radio City Rockettes on the west coast . . .

. . . a beautiful breakfast while away . . .

   . . . and a healthy dog.

While this was a very short work week, it was no less filled with quite a few emotional moments. Thankfully, my dog Oscar is on the mend and a remedy is in place to bring him back to full health (the best Christmas present), and then a trip yesterday to see the Radio City Rockettes perform as an early Christmas present.  Just getting away for even a night was rejuvenating, and I am so very thankful for the opportunity.

What might you be thankful for as you look back on this past week?  I’d love to hear.

 

Images: (1) Source (2) Fashionising (4) Source (5) Source

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At December 23, 2010 at 1:55 AM , Blogger Hermine said...

Hmmm....my tooth and head hurt much less than they did last week. I'm looking forward to eating a good meal soon

xoxo Hermine
www.thegirlinacashmeredaze.blogspot.com

 
At December 23, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Lilacandgrey said...

I am thankful to be giving gifts to people who are not expecting them :)

 
At December 23, 2010 at 5:53 AM , Anonymous Meredith said...

A hot bath!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

I too am looking forward to comfy clothes over the next few days. I hope you have a blessed Christmas and am glad to hear your Oscar is on the up and up.
xoxo Carrie

 
At December 23, 2010 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for all the love in my life and the many blessings that surround me daily. What a beautiful journey I am on. I am very grateful. Thank YOU for your fiendship.
xo Mish

 
At December 23, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

I am looking forward to being with my Mum and Dad. I feel very fortunate to still have them in my life. I am also grateful for your friendship this year and your newsletter. Happy Hols my dear. May love and joy be yours this Christmas and all throughout the coming year.

Love Lisa @ Lesapea xx

 
At December 23, 2010 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Lorrie said...

I'm thankful for a warm, dry home in this wet, cold weather we've been having. And thankful that I can share with those who don't have.

I love the photo of breakfast by the window. So full of warmth and light.

Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for the beauty you bring to my world.

 
At December 24, 2010 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Carmen said...

So glad Oscar is on the mends. I love The Christmas Spectacular and seeing the Rockettes. I have yet to take my two. I am hoping next year I can do just that. This week I was thankful to a light week and being able to bake with my Lil Diva. It was so much fun but even better a much appreciated bonding time. We run all week to one activity and another, it was great being able to take a few hours a day just to relax and do what we love most...making treats!
Enjoy your time off, your getaway, and have a very Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home