The Simply Luxurious Life®: My Dream Fall Shopping List  

August 10, 2010

My Dream Fall Shopping List

Each year for the fall season, I pull together a list of designers, looks and staples that I am in need of in my wardrobe or desire to complement what I already have. I thoroughly love doing this, even though I know I can’t afford most of the items that go onto my list. But as with life goals, it is impossible to achieve anything if we fail to plan.  So, below is my plan for the fall shopping season.  All of them are available now and if you are curious or interested in buying, simply click on the link below the image.  After all, who knows what will go on sale as the season progresses, and it always helps to be prepared. Happy shopping!

 

Tops

Tory Burch ‘Jalea’ Satin Crepe Top

Jil Sander Frances silk-voile blouse - $1,045

Leifsdottir Silk Jacquard Blouse

 

A Layering Cardigan

MICHAEL Michael Kors belted cardigan - $99.50

 

Lanvin Look-a-Like Flats

Vera Wang Lavender Lillian Flat - $195

 

Heels for Day

Corso Como Casey - $173

Nine West Hotnnew - $88.95

 

Evening

MICHAEL Michael Kors Heidi Platform - $150

Boutique 9 – Thomsina - $108.95

 

Figure Flattering Jeans

Citizens of Humanity Ava straight leg stretch jeans (faith wash)

Citizens of Humanity – Elson high rise straight let stretch jeans (raw wash)

 

Versatile Black Pants

Banana Republic Martin fit sleek straight leg pant

 

Fabulous Work Wear

Jersey and draped chiffon dress, Victoria Beckham, $2,350

 

A Day/Evening Dress

Modal dress, BCBG MaxAzria, $198

 

An Evening Dress

Jewel-embroidered pleated silk dress, Alberta Ferretti, $2,295

 

A Classic Trench

Burberry Brit double breasted trench coat

 

A Cashmere Wrap

Nordstrom tissue weight cashmere wrap – 38 colors - $98

 

Day Purse

Chloe Ethel Leather Shopper - $1395

 

An Evening Clutch (perfect with a LBD)

 

Nancy Gonzalez – Green Crocodile Clutch

 

The Perfect Work Tote

Dooney & Burke 1975 Signature Vanessa -$235

Images: (1) Fashion in my Eyes

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 9:11 AM , Blogger joana said...

AMAZIIING

 
At August 10, 2010 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

It's so funny that you posted this, I was JUST thinking a about this last night. I do the same thing-I really look to utilize what I already have and incorporate new pieces after I've gone through my entire wardrobe. There's no sense in buying duplicates and it saves you a lot of money instead of buying a whole new wardrobe.

Although I love to dream big, my list usually incorporates more price-conscious pieces that I know I'll be able to invest in and add. I'm looking forward to adding a few new fall items soon! :)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Carmen said...

Love them all! We would definitely have a ball shopping together if money were no object. :)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

oh man that chloe bag is making me cry! i want it. :( lol
great list. i need to find some great cashmere piece this fall. time to invest in my wardrobe!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 11:36 AM , Blogger GRIT AND GLAMOUR said...

I've got my eye on the BCBG dress too!


♥ V

http://www.gritandglamour.com

 
At August 10, 2010 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

Your picks are spot on! I am thinking of a new camel-colored coat. I have one now that is several years old and is starting to show wear, but I always get compliments on it.

 
At August 11, 2010 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Piper Larson said...

Beautiful choices! And I guess great minds think alike...I've been trying to come up with an excuse to use that 1st photo in one of my posts...love it!
XO Piper

 
At August 16, 2010 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Beautiful items! Since trenches are more traditionally associated with spring, I bet fall would be a great time to find one on sale. I have my eye on a new peacoat for winter, but that's it as far as my shopping list goes.

 
At August 16, 2010 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this fall list! I have actually started my fall list as well, and I am about half way through buying it all! I love the green croc clutch purse, thats my fav!

XX

www.everyoneloveslipstick.com

 
At August 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

The the fall list especially the look-alike Lanvin pumps....Stunning....
Wendy
www.wendylifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

 
At August 19, 2011 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous cheap miu miu bags said...

Welcome to the cheap miu miu bags[url=http://www.bestmmshop.org]cheap miu miu bags[/url]http://www.bestmmshop.orgWe will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.We strive to offer the best customer shopping experience.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home