The Simply Luxurious Life®: Let It Begin  

August 24, 2010

Let It Begin

Whenever I know that my regular routine is about to change or intensify, I tend to always look to myself to make sure I have a few very important things in order so that I am presenting my best self, and ultimately eliminate as much stress as possible, such as . . .

. . . putting together my new fall wardrobe  . . .

. . . creating a doable exercise regimen . . .

. . . organizing and eliminating excess in the home . . .

. . . scheduling in advance beauty appointments . . .

. . . and having a healthy approach to eating that supports my life.

For some of us, fall’s arrival doesn’t introduce too much change, if any, but for many of us, the kids are going back to school, our schedules become even more hectic and it often times becomes more difficult to focus on the priorities that create a sound foundation for success.  If any of the above ideas are things you’d like to include in your life to help bring more simplicity, thus allowing for more pleasure and luxury to be enjoyed, you will appreciate the upcoming September newsletter of The Simply Luxurious Life which will focus on Finding the Harmony.  If you are already a subscriber, look for it in my inbox on September 1st.

If you haven’t signed up and would like to, simply enter your first name and email address in the upper left-hand column.  And if you’d like to learn more about what the monthly and weekly (sent out each Friday) includes, click here.

Have a beautiful Tuesday.

 

Images: (1) We Heart It (2) We Heart It (3) Tumblr (4) Canadian House & Home (5)  The Beauty File 

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 24, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Beautiful selection of photos...I cannot believe Sept is so soon!

 
At August 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Carmen said...

Oh yes, mine will definitely be changing up in the next week. School begins and so does the flurry of extra curricular activities. Add to that, the fact that I would like to find a part time job. Wish there were a way I can find a telecommuting one. It would reduce the stress of having to drive to and from. Have a great week!

 
At August 24, 2010 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

Hi thanks for your sweet comment on my blog,love to meet you in person when you visit pearl next:)
Your list of to do is what i need to follow love the pictures.

 
At August 24, 2010 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously loving those Manolos...I wish I could hire someone to balance my life. The thought of it feels exhausting on top of everything else, lol :)

I'll be happy to just get some decent sleep and the housekeeping is truly out the window this week...but one can always aspire!
Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!
xo Mary Jo

 
At August 24, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Karla@TheClassyWoman said...

Shannon,

Another useful and practical post with some pretty images too! :) Although I do not have children, Sept.1st brings some new and interesting challenges that I've never encountered before. I'm still deciding if I want to share them with my blog readers or not. I couldn't agree more-new changes can throw off our whole plan for success if we're not proactive. I like to schedule most everything else to keep everything on track! :)

I also wanted to ask you: How was Eat, Pray, Love? Was it better than the book? I hope to see it this week!

Hugs,
Karla

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home