The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

July 8, 2010

Thursday Treasures

A short work week, but I have to say I am happy to be back in the routine.  There is something calming, reassuring and enjoyable about knowing you have scheduled time to complete the to-do list, allowing you to feel productive, as well as time scheduled to relax.  The balance, I’m finding, is something I appreciate very much.  Here are a few of the treasures I was fortunate enough to enjoy this week . . .

. . . a clean house . . .

. . . seeing other’s excitement upon realizing a dream . . .

. . . the ideal 80 degree summer day . . .

 

. . . books you can’t put down until you’ve finished . . .

. . . and my readers.

How has your week been?  What are you looking back and appreciating? I’d love to hear.

Images: (1) Elle Decor (2) We Heart It (3) We Heart It  (4)  We Heart It (5) Flickr

6 Comments:

At July 8, 2010 at 2:07 AM , Blogger Andrea Reh said...

I love the image from Life magazine - it makes me want to go to the beach!

Stop by my blog sometime.

Andrea X

andreareh.blogspot.com

 
At July 8, 2010 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

1stly thank you hot stuff for the award! - got it posted - will "blog" about it next week!

2nd-ly i LOVE/NEED a clean fresh home - too much chaos in world not to have one!

3rd - can't wait to get back @ the beach! - ocean is crystal clear and saw dalphins last weekend :o)

4th - my week has been INSANE - finding the time to come on here has almost been impossible :o( .. but i'm trying my lovey!

have a great day!
*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

 
At July 8, 2010 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

My week's been nice...nice and hot haha! I am thankful it's a 4 day week though- going back to work after a long weekend is tough!

Love that first pic :)

 
At July 8, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger J. said...

I really like the realizing a dream one! And, it's been really hot here too! lol

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

 
At July 8, 2010 at 11:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment and compliment on my new earrings--I really appreciate it! I'm glad you are finding balance in life, it's something I need to work on...I felt like I was struggling to keep up with it all this week but at the same time, it's nice to have a lot on my plate. Wishing you a wonderful end of the week!

xo Mary Jo

 
At July 9, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I cannot even tell you how much I adore your blog. It's so fabulous and you seriously put a smile on my face every time I read it. I've missed that the past week and I'm so happy to be back :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home