The Simply Luxurious Life®: Tufted Yet Inviting  

June 15, 2010

Tufted Yet Inviting

The ideal work space for writing – a bird’s eye view of Paris, natural light, fresh flowers, a laptop ready to work, and a comfortable tufted chair. Ahh . . . can’t help but want to just savor the view for a moment. 

A rich elegance is something I equate to pieces of tufted upholstered furniture whether it be found on chairs, ottomans, benches, or headboards.  There is something so grand that for some reason it immediately reminds me of royalty.  If only for a night, when I sleep in a bed with a tufted wingback headboard, I feel like I might just be a queen, and then the morning comes with reality as its companion.  Oh well.  I’ve collected for this week’s Rooms of Inspiration groupings of furniture that all display luxuriously a tufted design.  Have a look and do share your favorites.  Have a lovely Tuesday!

For all of my readers that have already signed up to receive The Simply Luxurious Life’s weekly and monthly newsletter – thank you!  The response has been fantastic and a overwhelmingly pleasant surprise!  If you would like to learn more about what the newsletter will include and how to sign up click here.

 

A Place to Sit

 

The Boudoir

{Be sure to sign up to receive our new Weekly Newsletter! Click here for more details on what will be included.}

Images: (1)Made by Girl (2) Decor Pad (3)  Decor Pad (4) Decor Pad (5) Beautiful Living (6) Decor Pad (7) Decor Pad (8) Desire to Inspire (9) Decor Pad (10) Decor Pad – From Architectural Digest by Craig Wright (11) Decor Pad (12) Decor Pad (13) Decor Pad (14) Decor PadKelly Hoppen design (15) Decor Pad (16) Decor Pad (17) Decor Pad (18)  Decor Pad (19) Decor Pad (20) The Paris Apartment (21) Casa Diseno (22) Traditional Home (23) Source

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At June 15, 2010 at 5:06 AM , Blogger SabinePsynopsis said...

I never considered a tufted sitting device, but these are so beautiful... Especially the Parisian setting immediately sends me dreaming!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

totally want this in my life! - thinking of an ottoman for my living room table OR maybe my headboard - just LOVE it all!!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

 
At June 15, 2010 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

I couldnt agree with you more! I am soo in love with tufted furniture. So funny, that last french regency bed is my bed that I custom ordered. I have been waiting months for it to be delivered!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 8:17 AM , Blogger D e g a i n e said...

Every room is designed so beautifully, I'd move into any one of those any day,would love to work from the desk in the first pic! Just found your blog and Im following!


D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

 
At June 15, 2010 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Oh my! I LOVE this post! So dreamy... I feel outa the loop I have to go read about your newsletter - eeek, exciting! Look forward to signing up!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

 
At June 15, 2010 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

So many gorgeous photos! I love tufted furniture.

 
At June 15, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

Ye...truly dreamy i want to sink in those rooms!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

Wow, that Paris room is breathtaking.
Love your other tufted pics, too.

 
At June 17, 2010 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to sit at the desk in the first picture. This is a great work environment. I guess, to see the Eiffel tower every time can be very inspiring. I love the idea of hundreds of butterflies at the wall over my bed. Lovely!

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

 
At September 18, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to know how to get the bed in image #15. I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home