The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short and Sweet  

June 12, 2010

Short and Sweet

A little bit of sun, a little bit of rain, oh, and don’t forget the thunder and lightning.  The weather is still making up its mind as to how it wants to play its cards, but I am already en route to my destination – a tremendous thank you.  This week I owe so much to my readers, fellow bloggers and editors for such kind and thoughtful comments, helpful advice and being willing to take a chance on me.  I am so grateful.

I am doing a bit of celebrating this weekend and clearing my planner of any obligations that don’t involve laughter, love and luxury.  I hope your weekend plans are fantastic as well.  I would love to hear about them.

Beginning Tuesday, you will be able to subscribe to The Simply Luxurious Life’s weekly newsletter which will be filled with all of the luxuries you already have come to know and love and a few extras (more details on Monday). Each month, the newsletter will also produce a themed edition focusing on something different (summer fashions, wine getaways, fitness made fabulous, planning the perfect dinner party and so much more).  I hope you will consider subscribing (the best part is it’s free!)

This past week has been fun, fashionable and filled with a giveaway announcement (congratulations Mary!).  Have a look at what you might have missed.

Dreams & Goals: What Will Your Summer Be?

Monday’s Inspiration: It’s Not Too Late

Guest Post: Lovely Images

Tuesday’s Rooms of Inspiration: To Place A Pedestal

CFDA Fashion Awards 2010: Favorite Frocks

Just Perfect: A Parisian Home in Pebble Beach

Fashion Fix: Grecian Beauty

Wednesday’s Why Not . . .?: Simplify Your Life – 3

Resort 2011 Fashions: Femininity Dominates

Thursday Treasures: Dreams Do Come True

Fashion Overload: Beauty and the Beach

She’s Back!: Barefoot Contessa’s Home

Friday’s Cravings: Fashion, Fitness and Leisure

Foodie Friday: BLT Makeover

Gorgeous Gardens: An English Garden Dream

Images: (1) We Heart It (2)  Flickr

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 12, 2010 at 5:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see 'The Simply Luxurious Life' is becoming bigger and bigger. I love to see the progress your blog is doing in just one month. I know it means a lot of work for you, but it is worth it, I guess! Can't wait for the Newsletter. Will be great!

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

 
At June 12, 2010 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Karena said...

Very nice, and I love and follow your site as you know! Great links, I have missed a few.

Karena
Art by Karena

 
At June 12, 2010 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Welcome said...

That's awesome - you have been very busy working.. I love the inspiration. PS. i have one more for you this week - i have just given you a blog award...

XOXO
Kiki

 
At June 12, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Sounds wonderful! Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home