The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Newsletter Has Arrived!  

June 14, 2010

The Newsletter Has Arrived!


I have been contemplating this for some time and decide to make the extra jump and introduce it because now is a fantastic time!  The Simply Luxurious Life’s weekly and monthly newsletter will send out its first edition this Friday.(Sign-up in the upper left middle-right-hand column of the blog)


What will you be gaining by subscribing (for free!) to the newsletter, you may ask?

The Weekly Edition (Every Friday!)


*A weekly recap of the top posts from the week, along with updates that weren’t available on the day of posting.


*A highlight of favorite posts by the readers based on comments and statistics.


*Additional quotes, inspiration and luxurious images.


*Shopping deals discovered throughout the week via twitter, perusing the web, and reading emails that I feel my readers would enjoy.


*Reader spotlights – each week one or two readers will share their thoughts on luxury and how they incorporate it into their lives. 


*Alerts to upcoming giveaways


*A suggested list for shopping, decor, wine, new and classic movies, recently released books, food – a handful of ways to bring just a bit more luxury into your weekend.


UPDATED: 


*A Stylish Idea - I pull together an entire outfit from shoes to accessories inspired by a particular image. 


*Recent highlights on The Simply Luxurious Life's Tumblr and Pinterest pages


 

Monthly Themed Edition

*Sent out at the first of each month.


*Themes may include – a focus purely on Simplifying Your Life (similar to our 3 week series that just wrapped up last week) except it will expand on the ideas shared on the blog, Taking Care of Yourself during the Holiday Bustle, Making Fitness Fabulous, Dinner Party How-Tos, Wine Extravaganza, Inspiration for the Home, and so many other possibilities.


Bi-Annual - Fashion Edition

*On the first of March and September, in an effort to help readers navigate the upcoming season's trends as they shop the online and in stores, I will bring all of the runway looks from the Fall and Spring fashion shows to you that were full of simply luxurious fashions, share which ones to invest in and which ones to have fun with, but spend sparingly on.



I do hope you’ll subscribe and continue to add even more simplicity while also including the luxuries that can be found almost everywhere into your life.  Subscribe today by entering your email address and name in the upper left-hand column of the blog. 


Also - readers – I would love to know what you would like to see in the newsletter.  I’m always open to suggestions, so feel free to share.

Images: (1) Fashion Served (3)Anne Sage (4) Source (5) We Heart It

Labels:

8 Comments:

At June 14, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Blogger S and O said...

That is so great! I'm excited for you :D

Xoxo
Sarah

 
At June 14, 2010 at 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already subscribed! Can't wait to receive my first The Simply Luxurious Life Newsletter! ^^ Thanks for asking me, if I want to share some thoughts for the readers Spotlight. Of course I want to be part of it! I will send you an email tomorrow! Thanks for helping me with my questions about advertisement too. Made some big steps and created a Mediakit too.

Have a nice Monday evening!
xoxo Sandra

http://glamirrorous.com

 
At June 14, 2010 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Bring Pretty Back said...

I am signing up now! I can't wait!

 
At June 14, 2010 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Karena said...

Count me in,,,,I love your site and can't wait!

Karena
Art by Karena

 
At June 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Welcome said...

This is an awesome idea and I'm already subscribed!!!

XOXO
kiki

 
At June 17, 2010 at 7:29 AM , Blogger D e g a i n e said...

That's a great idea :)


D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

 
At June 19, 2010 at 9:06 PM , Blogger madeleine said...

The name is wonderful and very happy to sign up.

 
At July 28, 2010 at 8:00 AM , Blogger lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

This is such a wonderful idea. I'm so glad you have taken the jump.

I would love to see some book/magazine reviews. Thanks so much I'm going to sign up. Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad you loved my post on feathered accessories. I also did treat myself to that clutch, a belt and a cuff.

Luv Lisa xx.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home