The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Rachel Zoe Project Returns  

June 15, 2010

The Rachel Zoe Project Returns

Bravo’s style maven, Rachel Zoe, will begin airing the third season of the ever increasing in popularity reality show The Rachel Zoe Project on Tuesday, August 3rd.  Personally, I am thrilled.  Anything fashion or decor related draws me like a moth to a flame.  She wouldn’t even have to be dressing celebrities and I would most certainly watch.  During the second season they traveled to Paris for the Fall 2009 collections and I simply gawked and dreamed . . . and gawked again.

This season they will venture to fashion weeks in New York and Milan which should be equally impressive.

The big news this season is of course that Taylor Jacobson no longer works for Rachel and this will of course cause a huge upheaval and a bit of drama to be assured.  (This was announced back in November)   I recently discovered that Taylor has teamed up with Everyday Minerals and shares her thoughts from time to time on fashion, accessories and beauty.  Click here to have a look at her first post. I will miss her banter with Brad, but not the drama and emotion. If you are curious as what Rachel’s with Taylor is now, read here (needless to say, Rachel doesn’t waste her time on people she can’t trust).

And Brad . . . Bradley.  I am comforted by the fact that the glasses and bow ties will be back in my DVR. And Roger . . . cool and calm Roger . . . can’t help but adore him.

So set your TiVos and your DVRs for haute couture and fashion galore on August 3rd.  I know I’m already looking forward to it.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At June 15, 2010 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Eek! YAY! Exciting!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

 
At June 15, 2010 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

That yellow dress is so happy and lovely. I adore the cut, form and colour. Yellow is such a vibrant and cheerful colour. XOXO

 
At June 15, 2010 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Sweet! I love this show!!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

can't wait - love the show too!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

 
At June 15, 2010 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

Yay! I can't wait!!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM , Blogger House of Design & Style said...

Im such a fan of the show! Rachel is one of my style idols! She is such an icon!

 
At June 17, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! I can't wait to see the gorgeous Zoe again. I love her... and Brad! He is fantastic!

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home