The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

May 6, 2010

Thursday Treasures

If you haven’t already heard by now, Thursdays are my most adored day of the work week.  I’ll spare you my ramblings (click here if you’re curious) as to exactly why I am enamored by this particular day, but needless to say I take great pleasure in it.

Here are a few things that are making me smile on this treasured Thursday.

I hope your Thursday is going just as well!

Images: (1) Savoring The Details (2)  Elle Decor (3) For The Love of Dessert (4) We Heart It (6) We Heart It (7) Flickr (8) We Heart It

3 Comments:

At May 6, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I smiled too....especially at that stack of books and tulips, and the sweet pup!! Thanks for a needed boost to my windy, cold Thursday! xo!

 
At May 6, 2010 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Fifi Flowers said...

FAB photos... LOVE that first photo and the flowers on the balcony!!!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

that dog made me squal with joy

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home