The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short and Sweet  

May 1, 2010

Short and Sweet

 

Happy May Day!  Who’s doorstep are you going to surprise with a flower or two today?  I can still vividly remember my mother on this particular day every year trying to sneak to her best friend’s house to leave a surprise bouquet on her doorstep.  What made this comical, is that her best friend was also trying to leave a bouquet on our front porch in order to surprise my mother.  I suppose they pretended not to know what the other was doing.  Either way, it brought a smile to each of their faces and it made me giggle just being a spectator.

I love that May is here, and even more because it began with a Saturday, aren’t you?  I couldn’t be more thrilled.  Today, a group of my friends and myself are loading up and heading off to do a bit of wine tasting, so if you’re following me on twitter, I will be tweeting periodically throughout the day, and maybe even sending some twitpics (although, I can’t promise they will be fabulous, however, I will do my best!)

If your week has been a bit busy with obligations or maybe just a full social calendar (yeah!), here’s what you may have missed this week at The Simply Luxurious Life.

Monday – Hold on to Hope

Tuesday – Luxury Bath Time

Wednesday – Turning Rain into Rainbows

Thursday – Elegant Fashion

Friday – A Simple Delicious Treat

Thank you so much for the well wishes yesterday from my readers on today’s outing!  I appreciate the love, truly.  Have a fantastic Saturday, and remember to take some time today to find the luxury is something grand or small.  I hope to see you tomorrow for my Cups of Tea.  Ciao!

Images: (1) ObsessionMia (2) Conversation Pieces

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 1, 2010 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Lovely post, darling!
Happy May Day!

xoxox,
CC

 
At May 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a lovely day! Wine tasting sounds exquisite!! Happy May Day!

http://www.margaritareczek.com

 
At May 1, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger vicki archer said...

Happy May Day to you....xv

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home