The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

March 15, 2013

The Weekend . . .

As we walk into the weekend in need of rest perhaps and restoration, I will be staying close to home to save up my reserves for busy weeks to come at the end of the month. Surprising to some, but I have a feeling many of my readers are much the same, I thoroughly enjoy my time at home as much as my time traveling. After all, my home is my sanctuary and being able to spend time just doing whatever catches my attention without having to follow the demands of the clock is a very special treat.

On that note, let the weekend begin. And if your week has been a bit hectic, here is a look back on the past week on The Simply Luxurious Life:

~Style Inspiration: Cropped, Stripes & Hues of Blue

~Why Not . . . Find Your Je Ne Sais Quoi? . . . the most popular post of the week

~Lend a Hand Instead of Closing the Door

~This & That: No. 49 . . . a lovely article profiling Nora Ephron written by her son and a Parisian Style book to add to your shelves

~Want & Have Outfit: No. 25 . . . cropped pants I am dreaming about

~First Lady Michelle Obama – Vogue US April 2013

And this week’s newsletter – issue #140 – click here to read.

Whether you are staying at home this weekend or dashing away to your favorite getaway, enjoy and indulge. Until Monday, bonjour.

Images: (1)source (2) source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home