The Simply Luxurious Life®: Want & Have Outfit: No. 25  

March 14, 2013

Want & Have Outfit: No. 25

 

While at work I strive to wear skirts and dresses the majority of the time, I have to admit I am craving a structured cropped pant that can very simply be dressed up for work or dressed down for casual attire. What I love most about cropped pants is that they remind me of chic Parisian style. I always imagine a nautical top and scarf with simple leather ballet flats and immediately I am transported to strolling the cobbled streets, leisurely sipping a chocolat chaud and nibbling on a croissant at Cafe de Flore.

Today however, I wanted to pair Tory Burch’s navy cropped pants that I am saving up for with a simple silk-chiffon top from The Outnet because for the next four days there are drastic reductions on a long list of clearance items.

I can just imagine this particular outfit being worn for a lovely meal in Paris this spring or summer. So simple, so chic and created with pieces that would mix and match well with so many different outfits in your closet.

~HAVE~

~Ports 1961 metallic-flecked silk-blend chiffon top (similar) (regularly $925, now $139)~

~J.Crew collection icon trench~

~Ray Ban original aviator (similar)~

~WANT~

~Tory Burch cropped Harp pant (navy)~

~Diane von Furstenberg Zia II sandal~

~MICHAEL Michael Kors white tote bag~ 

~SHOP THIS LOOK:

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Shannon, Banana Republic makes a good quality cropped pant every spring/summer. Probably significantly less expensive than Tory Burch but still very good quality. Have you had a chance to own/try out any other Tory Burch clothing? I haven't, just curious.

 
At March 14, 2013 at 6:50 PM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Stephanie, Thank you for the recommendation. I have worn Tory Burch and I do appreciate her quality, much like her shoes. And while I have a handful of cropped pants from J.Crew, the leg openings are too narrow for the lovely affect that provides the right proportion for the body that I adore. I will have to take a look at Banana Republic. Thank you!

 
At March 14, 2013 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Karena said...

Very good looking and so versatile!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home