The Simply Luxurious Life®: Want & Have Outfit: No. 9  

November 14, 2012

Want & Have Outfit: No. 9


This past weekend, I stopped by one of my favorite consignment shops in Portland. Never knowing what I will find, I enjoyed simply perusing through all of the racks of clothing, keeping what I needed in mind and making sure not to purchase a beautiful nautical cashmere dress by Oscar de la Renta (how fun would that have been?). Much to my surprise and delight I discovered something I was eagerly hoping to find – a camel wool coat for the winter for under $100. I couldn’t believe it. Needless to say, I snapped it up and have been running through my closet coming up with outfits it would work well with.

Today’s outfit doesn’t include the exact camel jacket I discovered, but it certainly includes a steal of a deal from Helene Berman. For less than $300, this wool coat can be dressed up or down, worn with jeans or a skirt and will last for many, many seasons to come.

I chose to pair it with my favorite go-to denim jeans from J.Brand, simple kitten heels from Ivanka Trump (they are true to size and very, very reasonably priced for the quality), and I couldn’t help picking out this Collette caramel and black striped knit sweater. The classic wardrobe tip remains, stripes will forever be a classic choice no matter what the season.

~WANT~

~HAVE~
 
~SHOP THIS LOOK~
 

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Karena said...

Love the combination and especially the camel coat!! Great find!

xoxo
Karena
A Special Scalamandre Giveaway

 
At November 14, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your favorite consignment store?

 
At November 15, 2012 at 6:20 AM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

The highlighted link above in the post should take you to Seams to Be in Portland, Oregon! If you have the chance to stop by, you won't be disappointed. :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home