The Simply Luxurious Life®: Want & Have Outfit: No. 8  

November 7, 2012

Want & Have Outfit: No. 8

One of my beloved go-to dresses for work is made by one of my favorite designers – Diane von Furstenberg. DVF’s wrap dress which was introduced in the 70s and reintroduced in the nineties, continues to demonstrate its versatility and classic style. While I’ve purchased a handful of her dresses directly from her website (not this exact one however), I am always tickled when I discover a wrap dress at a consignment store (and it happens more often than you would think).  This weekend I’ll be stopping into one of my favorite Portland consignment boutiques, and my fingers are crossed that they’ll be one waiting for me in my size.

Aside from the wool wrap dress with a beautiful print or pop of color, accessorizing with classic, neutral pieces keeps it simple, and finishes the outfit without fuss or stress when you’re trying to look pulled together during the morning rush and routine. I have my eyes on this particular Michael Kors watch and LK Bennett’s snake leather pumps (one of Kate Middleton’s favorite shoe designers), Both of which would be ideal neutral accessories to add to any closet.

~HAVE~

~Diane von Furstenberg Linda wool dress in cornflower~

~WANT~

~LK Bennett ‘Alisha’ snake spring leather pump~

~COACH legacy leather penny shoulder purse~

~Michael Kors Slim Double Wrap watch~

~Via Spiga tall wedge boots ‘Alicia’~

~Mallarino Mariposa 24-karat gold vermeil butterfly necklace~

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2012 at 5:32 AM , Blogger barefoot duchess said...

that's a wonderful dress and the color is so beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home