The Simply Luxurious Life®: Style Inspiration: Autumn Chic  

November 1, 2012

Style Inspiration: Autumn Chic



As we dive into late autumn, the weather is still somewhat temperate allowing for simple jackets, a light trench and a bit of a heel on our boots. As the weather begins to chill, grabbing a wonderfully chic camel coat is certainly an investment item to save up for as they pull nearly any warm, layered outfit together for day or evening. With both of these wardrobe situations in mind, I’ve gathered together autumn chic style inspiration.



5 Comments:

At November 1, 2012 at 4:01 AM , Blogger Talia said...

Such pretty styles!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Elizabeth M said...

I always feel as if I can't manage to look as nice in the fall as I do in the summer. Now I have some good inspiration for fall outfits!

 
At November 1, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Anacristina said...

such good inspiration- as always!

x's & o's
Anacristina
laughsandicecream.blogspot.com

 
At November 1, 2012 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful images -- wish they were all me!!

 
At November 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but I'm always so pleased to see Fall fashions arrive. There's something so easy, stylish (and cozy) about a sweater, skirt and boots. Anything with faux fur has me at hello, too.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home