The Simply Luxurious Life®: Eye On Style – Trust Your Style  

November 19, 2010

Eye On Style – Trust Your Style

Mary Jo of Trust Your Style recently invited me to participate in her series Eye On Style, and I was flattered to be asked.  Click here to find out what style means to me and a list of my favorite designers. I have to say, thank you for the lovely comments that were left on my guest post.  It brought a gigantic smile to my face and a tip of the hat upon reading what my readers had to say.  Thank you so much.

Images: Simply Luxurious

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home