The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short and Sweet  

July 31, 2010

Short and Sweet

Like so many others, I find myself asking, where did the month go? However, it seems my Saturday will be just as busy as the other preceding 30 days, so I haven’t yet figured out how to slow it down.  Such is life. And being busy doing what you love is one of the greatest gifts, right? 

My day will be spent setting up the house as I am getting ready for my house sitter who is so kind to take care of not only my home, but more importantly my boys (Norman and Oscar) and watering my yard due to my slipping away this next week for a little work mixed with play.  Don’t worry, the computer is traveling with me, so we won’t miss a beat.  I’m also putting the finishing touches on August’s newsletter which will be full of inspiration for your fall wardrobe, some very sage advice from two bloggers I highly respect, as well as a few other goodies to start the month off right. If you haven’t subscribed and you would like to receive it (it will be in your inbox Sunday morning), just enter your first name and email in the upper left-hand column of the blog.  I do hope you enjoy and always appreciate feedback.

Here is a look at what has been going on this past week:

So Excited For: Heels at Lincoln Center

In Pictures: An Idyllic Sunday

Sunday’s Cups of Tea: Peach Pie, Success & a Nap

Style Tips: 10 Essential Wardrobe Items for Travel

Monday’s Inspiration: An Important Ingredient for Success

Prepping for Fall: Natalia Vodianova – Fall Ads 2010

Tuesday’s Rooms of Inspiration: A Staircase of Options

Fashion Fix: Mona Johannesson – Elle Sweden – August 2010

Paying it Forward: A Tremendous Thank you

Wednesday’s Why Not . . .?: Make a Small Tweak?

A Look Back: How Far Have You Come?

A Dream Vacation Home: Wine Country Abode

Thursday Treasures: Honesty, Pups, & Summer Surprises

Magazine Peek: Elle MacPherson – Tatler – August 2010

Friday’s Cravings: Rain, Time, & more Time

Foodie Friday: Fancy, Yet Simple, Comfort Food

 

Images: (1)   Oh Models (2)  The Casual Gourmet

3 Comments:

At July 31, 2010 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You sound so organized, I'm envious! Hoping that you have a great weekend and can't wait to hear where you're heading off to.

xo Mary Jo

 
At July 31, 2010 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Hopefully you are heading to somewhere nice and warm - a European destination perhaps?
Habve fun this weekend;-)

 
At July 31, 2010 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Carmen said...

Have a great weekend and a safe and relaxing trip!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home