The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short and Sweet  

June 19, 2010

Short and Sweet

Bring on the weekend! Bring on the sun and hopefully bring on two fun filled days of luxurious living.  Yesterday, was the launch of The Simply Luxurious Life’s newsletter.  If you are a subscriber, I’ll be curious to hear your reactions, as it was filled with brief highlights of the week, some of my favorite beauty products, books, magazines, businesses and clothes.  If you haven’t subscribed yet and would like to click here. While my followers on Twitter had a sneak peek at the first edition, they will have have to become a subscriber to receive the next one, so please do sign up (very quick – just enter your email and name in the upper left-hand column on the blog).

This week has been busy, but brimming full of goodness.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading comments from my readers on Wednesday’s post and how they have achieved their own self-confidence (fantastic tips – do check them out).

Here is a quick glance at what’s been going on this past week on the blog:

Ageless Beauty: Robin Wright (Penn) – Vogue Italia

Home Decor Ideas: Jessica Stam’s 2nd Home Makeover

Monday’s Inspiration: Patience and Perseverance

Fashion Fix: Vogue July – A Fashionable Tale

Details, Details, Details: The Newsletter Has Arrived!

Tuesday’s Rooms of Inspiration: Tufted and Tender

Upcoming Shows: The Rachel Zoe Project Returns!

Wednesday’s Why Not . . .?: Exude Confidence

Home Decor Collections: Diane von Furstenberg’s new line

Thursday Treasures: Treats, Calories and Conversations

Summer Fashion: Gisele Bundchen for Calzedonia

Friday’s Cravings: Love, Laughter and Time

Summer Home: Nantucket style via Georgia

Celebrity Home: Sheryl Crow’s NYC Flat

Foodie Friday: Strawberry Delish & a Peek

 

Images: (1) Camilla Akrans – LundLund (2) Chocolate Box

7 Comments:

At June 19, 2010 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Carmen said...

Loved the newsletter! Great start, and may you have many more successful ones in the future. Have a fab weekend.

 
At June 19, 2010 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Bring Pretty Back said...

I am going to go put the coffee on and read the letter while I sip away. I am also going to enjoy your post on confidence. What a beautiful way to start my day!
p.s. My honesty sometimes slays me too! hhahahahahahahahahahahhah!!! I think thats why V doesn't read my blog... he kinda skeeered.haha!
Have a prety day,
Kristin

 
At June 19, 2010 at 9:56 AM , Blogger SabinePsynopsis said...

Lying on the sofa and eating sweets... That's exactly how I'm planning to spend it. Wishing you a lovely weekend! xoxo

 
At June 19, 2010 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Yum yum yum, delish! I have to check out this newsletter of yours, how exciting!! Have a great weekend doll!

 
At June 19, 2010 at 3:34 PM , Blogger J. said...

Mmmm I think I took a good 5 or 10 minutes just to look at the picture of the chocolate haha.

 
At June 19, 2010 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Pauline Wiles said...

Oh my gosh, you've been busy. I'm spoiled for choice as to which links to check out first. Is this my early night disappearing?? :) :)

 
At June 20, 2010 at 12:59 AM , Blogger No Stranger to Different said...

Wow I am majorly craving fudge now, haha. Have you ever tried Fudgie Wudgie's Praline Penuche (Dulce de Leche)? Sheer. Heaven.
Otherwise, best of luck on the newsletter, and I'm going to have to check out those tips!

- Sierra :: http://hellofresh-meetquirky.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home