The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short and Sweet  

June 5, 2010

Short and Sweet

The first week of June is here and in my book, summer has arrived whether the calendar says so or not.  I’m thrilled to be waking up to a morning that will follow pretty much wherever the wind takes me – maybe a little yard work, scoping out some yard sales, taking a leisurely stroll or gathering some ideas for my writing. 

I hope your weekend is something you are thrilled to be waking up to.  This week has been full of ironing out some kinks on the blog, but I think (knocking on wood) I’ve smoothed everything out.  Thank you dear readers for stopping by this week.  There have been so many lovely comments, and I truly love hearing about your Thursday Treasures as well as your cravings on Friday.  It takes me out of my world and makes me smile. 

If you haven’t done so already, be sure to enter to win the luxurious care package – full of music, books, inspiration and something to sip as you enjoy them all.  Click here to enter.   You have until Wednesday, June 9th at midnight PDT.

This is what’s been going on this past week on The Simply Luxurious Life:

Monday’s Inspiration: Using Fear to Your Advantage

June Magazine: Vogue Spain – Adriana Lima – June 2010

Style: 8 Ways to Boost Your Summer Wardrobe

Luxurious Care Package Giveaway!

Tuesday’s Rooms of Inspiration: A Bathroom for Two

Fashion Fix: Rainy Day Beauty

Wednesday’s Why Not?": Simplify Your Life – Part Deux

SATC 2 Premiere Fashions: New York, London & Japan

Thursday Treasures:  The Reliable and Unexpected

Foodie Friday: Basil, Tomato & Mozzarella Bruschetta

On the Cover: Cameron Diaz – Vogue UK July 2010

Friday’s Cravings: Shopping, Peonies & Balance

Images: (1) Fashion Everyday (2)  We Heart It

Labels:

6 Comments:

At June 5, 2010 at 2:34 AM , Blogger Kay said...

How do you stay so organized....? Amazing!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That top image is riveting--loving that handbag, I want to see it up close! Hoping you had a wonderful week, I'll be persuing your other posts in the nex few minutes.

xo Mary Jo

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Summer is here in my book, too. That first image is the epitome of the modern, glamorous woman - the shoes are incredibly sexy, and I adore her clutch and dress, too. Happy weekend;)

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Sounds like a nice weekend, and very similar to mine.
xoxo

 
At June 5, 2010 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous splendid market said...

Have a great weekend! I am out of town for a birthday celebration. I've spent the whole morning in my hotel room writing posts and trying to fine tune things on splendid market as well...what a treat to have this time. Love the changes to Simply Lux -- nice job. Must get ready for lunch!!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Sounds like a perfect plan! p.s love your attitude—and I agree! It's Summer :) Also, thank you so much for your lovely comments this week... I couldn't wait to visit your blog and catch up with your posts!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home