The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

June 3, 2010

Thursday Treasures

Sometimes it seems that because a week has been abbreviated due to a holiday, it becomes even more harried and frantic at work.  This week has been just that way, and thankfully we are nearing Friday.  With all of that hustle and bustle however, these are a few of the the treasures I’m thankful for . . .

. . . soaking away a very long day . . .

. . . patient, lovely fellow bloggers (Gwen and Andrea) . . .

. . . hugs from friends returning home . . .

. . . a well-tuned car . . .

. . . and June’s possibilities.

What are you thankful for this week?

 

Images: (1) Aching Blossom (2) Leather Skin By (3) Her Legacy (4) Source (5) Tayloralexandra

6 Comments:

At June 3, 2010 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

I'm thankful for my husband! I can't wait for this work day to finish so we can go out and celebrate his birthday! Love the pictures... especially that chair and the pink pillows :)

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

 
At June 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Barbara von Enger said...

Am thankful for the gift of life, family, friends, my regular readers here on blogger, the sunshine and the rain;-)

 
At June 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

Grateful for ...I am watching my 15th month talk! Walk and Grow:)
also for some nice friends and clients I work with!

 
At June 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Carmen said...

I am most thankful for the beautiful weather, my daughter starting to acknowledge when she has said something hat hurt someone else's feelings, my son's emerging maturity, red velvet cupcakes and time well spent with family.

Love your blog!

 
At June 3, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Anonymous Erica said...

These are gorgeous photos. Thanks so much for sharing! - Erica

 
At June 3, 2010 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Karena said...

Beautiful weather making the flowers all bloom, my family, exhibitng my art, my new guy ,The best friends in the world.

Karena
Art by Karena

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home