The Simply Luxurious Life®: Rainy Day Beauty  

June 2, 2010

Rainy Day Beauty

Rain has been inviting itself quite often lately to the Pacific Northwest, and my yard is very grateful, as am I, as I have not felt guilty in the least for frantically working away at my computer.  These images of Carmen Kass found in Muse (issue #6 of Winter 2007) portray the possibility of looking continually fabulous despite any weather.  Photographed by Phil Poynter, each shot is unique and a bit seductive, yet rainy days seem to have that effect, don’t they?  An excuse to cozy up inside and enjoy company, or maybe it’s just me.

Hopefully your weather is exactly what you are craving right now.

Images Courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 2, 2010 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Arianna said...

Beautiful photos.......yes I always look like that when I'm caught in the rain ;))) I wish!!!

 
At June 3, 2010 at 12:10 AM , Blogger Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

Great pictures! Wow! We have rain in Vancouver, too :| I need my vitamin D!

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

 
At June 3, 2010 at 12:14 AM , Anonymous J. said...

Great pics! I like rain actually. I grew up in a place where it rained all the time, and now I live in a place where it never rains, so I really miss it.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home