The Simply Luxurious Life®: I’m Craving . . .  

May 28, 2010

I’m Craving . . .

At the top of my cravings list today is a seamless move to my new address – www.thesimplyluxuriouslife.com.  Beginning tomorrow (May 29th), you’ll be able to find everything you’ve come to enjoy here at the new location.  I am thrilled to be making this move and do so hope you will join me tomorrow!

Other cravings I’m having right now are . . .

. . . more time to write . . .

. . . a fabulous cut, color and blow out . . .

. . . a few laughs and friendly conversations . . .

. . . and hours upon hours to read.

What are you craving as you head into the Memorial Day weekend?  I would love to hear!  Enjoy yourself in wherever your days may take you and soak in the last few days of May.  Can you believe it’s almost already passed us by? Time really does fly.

 

Images: (1) Times Are Hard for Dreamers (2) Source (4) Source

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new address!! that's fabulous!! ..I have been non stop this week..so a couple of hours to read sounds like paradise!!

I have my style series today and Daniella from Dress, Design & Decor is guest posting and would love for you to stop by!!!

Any cool plans for the weekend? Thank you for always sending much luv this way!!!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Sunny said...

I have all the cravings you have right now plus I want to go to see 'Sex and the City 2' tomorrow(just aired today in Brazil)and I would love to go shopping, but not enough money for that! A win in the lottery or just a few thousand euro or dollar to refill the closet would be amazing! ^^

xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com

 
At May 28, 2010 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Linda [Forever Champagne] said...

Congratulations in advance on your move! I'll update my blog link tomorrow. Lovely post.

Have a wonderful, wonderful weekend.

Linda xoxo

 
At May 28, 2010 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

These sound perfect to me! I'm craving comfy clothing, plenty of green tea, time to enjoy my new book, and maybe even a date night.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend :)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home