The Simply Luxurious Life®: I’m Craving . . .  

May 14, 2010

I’m Craving . . .

. . . free time, and an unplanned day . . .

. . . time with my dogs . . .

. . . a nap, or two . . .

. . . an opportunity to plant my tomato plants . . .

. . . a simple swimsuit to put in my closet . . .

. . . and a lovely glass of wine.

 

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

Images: (1) We Heart It (2) We Heart It (3) Brabourne Farm (4) Chloe’s Blog (5) J.Crew’s Jersey Lomellina® wave ruffle bandeau - $70 (more colors) (6) Source

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2010 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Kay said...

all of the above (only my dogs are actually men...same thing really- good friends)!

sigh...enjoy!

 
At May 15, 2010 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

with the exception of the swimsuit, that's been me the past three days. I took time off work and just stayed home. I never do that and let me tell you... it was fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home