The Simply Luxurious Life®: Thursday Treasures  

May 13, 2010

Thursday Treasures

This week has been unexpectedly busy which has prompted me to reevaluate a few of my priorities.  What do I need to make sure I never take off of my daily to do list and what can I let slide?  While I contemplate this question, have a look at this week’s Thursday Treasures - a smattering of things that are making this hectic week run much more smoothly.

Enjoy your day today and just think, tomorrow is Friday.  We’re almost there!  While I’m sharing my a list, what are some of the people, things and events that have allowed your week to go that much smoother?  I’d love to hear!

For me, it has been . . .

. . . weather that allows me to wear sandals, peep toes and spring styles . . .

. . . a good eight hours of sleep . . . 

. . . a listening ear on the other end of the line . . .

. . . beautifully sincere comments from my readers . . .

. . .the good health to be able to jump on the treadmill to get in shape for summer and spring leg baring attire . ..

. . . a welcoming home (thank you Green Valley Nursery for making this possible!). . .

. . . and fresh red peonies that have decided to share their blooms.

Here’s to Thursday!

 

Images: (1) Decor Pad (2) orkut (3)Arena Flowers (3) Derek Lam (4) Douglas Friedman (5) A Rock Ridge Life

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At May 13, 2010 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

what a cute way of posting - i love this!!!! ... my lil pup always brings me to smiles - she's a 4 lb maltese named Kayleigh .. she makes any week worthwhile!!!

Hugs
Erika
http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/

 
At May 13, 2010 at 7:13 AM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Erika - Don't dogs just help make any week that much better? My two dogs do the same thing!

 
At May 13, 2010 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

I love peonies!!!! I planted some last year. One doesn't seem to have made it, but anxiously awaiting the other to bloom. Looks like it'll be soon!

 
At May 13, 2010 at 9:25 AM , Blogger deliciously organized said...

I adore this post. And I need to do the same thing with my to-do list right now, prioritize! Very happy that tomorrow is Friday.

 
At May 13, 2010 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I wish I had a shoe closet like that!

 
At May 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love shoes. I'm so happy the weather is agreeing with all my peep-toe shoes!

 
At May 14, 2010 at 12:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am in love with that shoe closet...and 8 hours of sleep would be heavenly! Hoping to find it sometime this weekend. Hoping you've been having a great week!

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home