The Simply Luxurious Life®: Short and Sweet  

May 8, 2010

Short and Sweet

Saturday has arrived, and with it time to rejuvenate, catch up, spruce up and enjoy your favorite hobby.  What will you be doing today with your Saturday?  Today finds me off to a couple of nurseries to add a bit of much needed spring pep to my front porch.  I ended my week with a bit of a fresh flower jolt when I visited the farmer’s market yesterday.  I wasn’t sure if my Peony Lady would be there, but to my surprise and absolute thrill she was!  I quickly picked up a bundle of deep maroon buds and scurried home to place them on my dining room table.  Now, I feel as though I am officially beginning my yard and garden ventures.  Here’s to what will hopefully be a successful season!

So how was your week?  I’d love to hear.  Any exciting surprises, or a new found appreciation for the regular routine that is sometimes taken for granted until we are thrown out of it without anyone asking our permission?  I hope your week went well and was full of a few, or more than a few, ideal moments that you will never forget.  This week at Simply Luxurious brought many new visitors and to you, I’d like to say welcome!  I am so glad you have stopped by.  So many of my readers continually return and to you all, I tip my hat.  This week has been full of many small, yet to me, exuberant moments regarding my blog, and it is due in no small part to you, my readers.  So thank you.  Truly.  You are what makes writing more energizing than I ever knew it could be.

This past week has been full of a variety of posts, so just in case you missed one, here is the past week at a glance:

Fashion Magazine Fix:  Gisele’s back on a cover of Vogue – Latin style

Monday’s Inspiration:  Moving On

Fashion Coverage:  Luxurious Looks at the Met Gala

Tuesday’s Rooms of Inspiration:  Divine Dining Rooms

Wednesday’s Why Not . .?:Ideas for Pampering Yourself

Thursday:  Wishful Thinking

{Weekly Inspiration}: Thursday’s Treasures

Links a la Mode:  I Made the Weekly Round-Up!

Foodie Friday:  A Bevy of Brioche

{Cravings}: A Random Assortment

Images: (1) We Heart It (2) Pretty Foods

3 Comments:

At May 8, 2010 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Precilla said...

thanks for the comment! have a nice weekend to sweetie!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous link list, darling!
And that first pic is stunning!

xoxox,
CC

 
At May 8, 2010 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Sarah Klassen said...

Have a wonderful time in your garden! It sounds perfect...

This weekend, I am doing some antique shopping, relaxing, dinners out and a movie. No work! (which is a record for me!) Lovely pictures + links as well...thanks for all of your comments this week :)

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home