The Simply Luxurious Life®: Sunshine!  

January 18, 2010

Sunshine!

On my drive to my hair stylist recently, I was accompanied by a certain someone who hasn’t been showing their face a lot as of late . . . the sun. As you probably can imagine, it is amazing how rejuvenating it is to feel the sun on your face when you haven’t felt it in quite some time. And in a serendipitous moment, I noticed that my local nursery had changed their reader board to state the phrase you see above. Spring IS coming, and just knowing this fact causes my fingers to dance as they know they will be able to play in the dirt again soon.


And to add to the theme of the day, I came away a more vivified version of myself with the help of my long time stylist – Kyle at the Beehive. The sun really was shining every where, if only for a few hours.

The atmosphere at the Beehive is always modern, yet welcoming, confident professionals busily working at their craft, and a locale that is a perfect perch overlooking the city center’s goings on.




Now I didn’t come away looking like Jennifer Aniston, but a valiant effort was made. After all, that’s asking an quite a bit, but needless to say, I feel renewed. Thanks Kyle!


Hopefully you too have had a day recently or upcoming that allows you to refresh, renew and rejuvenate. What are some of your favorite ways to attain this feeling?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home