The Simply Luxurious Life®: Style Inspiration: Texture & Neutrals  

August 29, 2013

Style Inspiration: Texture & Neutrals


When I think of fall, I think of warmth, layers and fabrics that are dually soft against the body and warm enough to take the chill off. The luxury of cashmere, suede, and fine silk are all wonderful options when it comes to rich textures to add to a fall/winter wardrobe. Choose neutral colors and let the fabrics do the talking as you will be able to mix and match with multiple items in your closet.

The one particular footwear option I’ve had my eye on lately is the suede pointed toe pump – practical and classic with the needed texture to transition perfectly into the upcoming season.




~SHOP THIS STYLE:



Images: (1) source (2) boden (3) source (4) hello fashion  (5) source  (6) The Northern Light (7)source (8) source (9) source

4 Comments:

At August 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM , Blogger TheMumPreneur said...

Beautiful selection Shannon! :)
I am looking into some brick red pieces to add to my closet this fall. Skinny jeans and cashmere sweaters.

La Kat

 
At August 29, 2013 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

I love this inspiration, definitely feeling a black-gray-tan-white vibe for this fall. I too am on the hunt for a pair of pointy heels. Looking forward to the fall newsletter :)
I just switched out my purse and work tote last night, slowly changing gears into a new season. (I don't want to say fall, as it will still be hot here in Oklahoma for a while longer)

 
At August 29, 2013 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking for some oversized knits right now to go with my leather pants!
Hilary x thehealthycollective.com

 
At September 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM , Blogger annie said...

I love all the looks, especially Sofia! Thanks for the inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home