The Simply Luxurious Life®: Catching My Breath and Celebrating!  

August 28, 2013

Catching My Breath and Celebrating!

Typically today I would be posting a Why Not . . . ? post, but as I have been organizing and figuring out a new format for the 2013 Fall Shopping Guide that is set to be delivered to all of the newsletter subscribers this Sunday – September 1st, my time has been gobbled up.  On a more personal note, today I’m stepping away from the computer for a few hours as I am excited to be spending time with my niece as the women in the family are celebrating the momentous occasion of her starting kindergarten this fall. And I wouldn’t be surprised if we find time to squeeze in a bit of back-to-school shopping as well. A love for style may not be genetic trait, but it is certainly something both my niece and I enjoy.

And speaking of shopping . . .  with all of the past month’s planning and making sense of the fall trends and fashion finds, I’ve been sharing a few discoveries on my Instagram feed . . .

~12th Street by Cynthia Vincent leopard silk print pumps~

Since many of you will be heading off on a vacation this upcoming long weekend or perhaps planning your fall shopping list for shopping escapades to your favorite boutiques and department stores, I thought I’d round up a handful of posts from the archives dealing with style, fall fashion and ideas to consider when organizing what to wear this fall/winter to help in the preparation.

But before we dive into fashion, yesterday I discovered a fascinating article about true beauty. I encourage you to read it. Click here to have a look. I’m curious to know what you think. And rest assured, Thursday’s Style Inspiration and Splurge & Save Outfit will be posted this week, so stay tuned.

~To read any of the posts listed below, simply click on the image to be taken to the full article.

~Why Not . . . Have Effortless Style?

~Why Not . . . Read the September Fashion Issues?

~Why Not . . . Wear a Dress?

 

Thank you for understanding, and I will be returning tomorrow!

Image 1

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2013 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Carrie said...

Enjoy your day Shannon, don't fret over the blog. We still love it here regardless :)
Cheers!

 
At August 28, 2013 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great day with your neice! And, I love the first picture of this post! It makes me wanna put on a dress and read a magazine. LOL

HIlary x thehealthycollective.com

 
At August 28, 2013 at 10:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the post yesterday about true beauty. I especially loved the quote that "true beauty is not built to diminish, but to mature...."
Fantastic

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home