The Simply Luxurious Life®: A Simple Decor Idea to Welcome Spring  

March 19, 2013

A Simple Decor Idea to Welcome Spring


For me the first hint of spring is when I can spy the daffodils popping up from out of the ground. Thankfully fresh blooms become available in the grocery market well before spring officially arrives. And upon first glance of them in the store, I gathered up as many as I could. With their vibrant uplifting yellow hue, I can’t help but smile whenever I see them, and if they’re placed throughout the house, my mood around home can’t help but be lifted.

At only two dollars a bundle (what a steal!), I picked up a half dozen and arranged them in my new white stoneware pitcher from Target's new collection, Threshold. What I enjoyed about the pitcher and bud vase I paired together on the living room coffee table were the texture grooves and dimples which added an additional element to an otherwise very simple, yet springtime arrangement.



~Do stop by next Tuesday as the series continues. I’ll be showing more glimpses into my home as I incorporate simple ways to add a touch of effortless style. And to view all of the items I hand selected, check out my Spring Home Decor Ideas pinterest board here

~In the interest of full disclosure, Target via Style Coalition reached out to me to choose items from their Threshold collection and style them in my home. While we did work together, the items in this series were all hand-selected by me and the opinions expressed are my own. It is sponsors like Target that allow me to continue to write and share ways to create a simply luxurious life.

Images by TSLL (1) source (2) source (3) source

Labels:

6 Comments:

At March 19, 2013 at 6:11 AM , Anonymous Julie said...

A perfectly simple but beautiful idea. Fortunately, my farm is overflowing with blooming daffodils right now so all I have to do is walk outside and pick them.

 
At March 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM , Blogger The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Julie, how lovely! What a beautiful place to live and work. :)

 
At March 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Splendid Market said...

Love daffodils, the bright yellow, the fun shape and that lovely subtle fragrance. Great choices from Target, I love the ads.

 
At March 19, 2013 at 3:11 PM , Blogger kikiv68 said...

Thank you for your respecting your readers and fans so much that you wrote the full disclosure. I respect your opinion and look forward to reading your blog -everyday!- but now I have even more trust in the advice and opinions you so generously share. By the way, I loved the line and the prices are so affordable!

 
At March 22, 2013 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Heirloom treasures said...

So refreshing. They certainly speak Spring,but alas I have to wait until September to see Daffs. x

 
At March 22, 2013 at 4:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such happy flowers for the first few days of spring!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home