The Simply Luxurious Life®: The Weekend . . .  

February 1, 2013

The Weekend . . .

February begins today, and with it so many wonderful possibilities . . . spring arriving soon, an extra reason to say “I love you” and well . . . who knows what wonderful, lovely dreams could come true.

Needless to say, I am thrilled for my favorite month to arrive. Short and compact, but at the same time efficient and just enough time, but not too much.

This weekend will be spent at home, and I must say, I treasure such weekends. Time to catch up on whatever needs my attention, time to forget about a schedule and do as I feel. I hope you have a weekend in which you can let your hair down and just do whatever tickles your fancy as well.

This past week on the blog included a post to help you sort out what you should be weary of and what you should ignore when it comes to doubts and fears. Also, a bit of business that we all have to tend to was addressed – taxes – tips on how to simplify the process. Also, a few book recommendations I highly recommend. Have a look:

~Style Inspiration: A Bit of Everything

~Want & Have Outfit: No. 19 . . . my favorite trench and weekend uniform

~Why Not . . . Prep for Tax Season?

~This & That: No. 43 . . . Parisian inspiration for food and style, a dress to adore and a sale to check out

~The Difference Between Being Scared and Having Doubts

And this week’s newsletter – issue #134 – click here to read.

I do hope that January was kind to you as the new year began. Perhaps a quick glimpse at those new year’s resolutions and then on to the wonderful month of February. Here’s to a great four weeks!

~For morning and evening inspirational quotes and ideas, follow me on Twitter - @simplyluxurious~

Images: (1) The Alternative Wife  (2) source

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2013 at 6:17 PM , Blogger 2livehappy.com said...

Thank you so much for your truly inspirational posts! I let go of my fear and launched my blog that I had designed over a year and a half ago! So thank you ! You will definitely be one of my blogs to follow as I figure out how to do things along the way! All the best to you! My blog is 2livehappy.com if you are curious!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Simply Luxurious Life. Please take this opportunity to share a comment that is either positive, constructive or contributes and elevates the conversation. The Simply Luxurious Life reserves the right to restrict comments that are mean-spirited, contain profanity or personal attacks, or intend merely to promote a personal or unrelated business. All comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by TSLL. Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home